10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love chocolate (big surprise).
2. I write compulsively (literally!).
3. I'm married to a very wonderful depressive.
4. I lived most of the first 33 years of my life in Santa Barbara, California.
5. In spite of (4), I enjoy Minnesota.
6. I have two guinea pigs.
7. I'm fat and sexy.
8. I'm a Unitarian Universalist.
9. I'm a Certified Veterinary Technician.
10. I make jewelry when I'm not writing.
9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Act with integrity.
2. Have a sense of humor.
3. Always want to learn.
4. Always want to share.
5. Look for the best in people, yourself included.
6. Never be afraid to touch.
7. Respect yourself.
8. Respect me.
9. Smile at me for no reason except I'm there.
8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
2. My wedding ring
5. Palm Pilot
6. My watch
7. Lip balm
8. A pair of bandage scissors
7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. People who make snap judgements about others.
2. People who don't want to learn and grow.
3. Cigarette butts tossed off the balcony by my upstairs neighbors.
4. Self-centered, shallow people.
5. People who try to classify me.
6. People who constantly talk on their cells while driving.
7. Drivers who think they're the only ones who don't have to signal.
6 PLACES I'VE VISITED OR INTEND TO
1. All over California
2. New Zealand (intend)
3. Alaska ... every U.S. state except Hawaii & Tennessee, in fact.
4. Japan (intend)
5. Vancouver (been & intend to return)
6. Great Britain (been & intend to return)
5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Travel lots.
2. Get professionally published.
3. Learn new things every single day.
4. Meet as many quirky, cool, fun people as possible.
5. Laugh and boink as much as I can.
4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. My husband dying.
2. My parents dying.
3. My sisters dying.
4. My husband's depression overwhelming him.
3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
2 THINGS I'M TRYING TO DO NOW
1. Finish my latest Adama/Roslin BSG fic.
2. Learn how to modify/prettify my new livejournal (any and all assistance gratefully accepted!)
1 PERSON I WANT TO BE WITH
And there we are! SuperMuse (TM) is once again pushing at me to finish "Gods' Gift", so I'll try to get in a couple more pages of that before bed. If she even lets me go to bed, of course ...