A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. (I'll add an addendum that I'm certainly not going to get my knickers in a twist if someone I tag chooses not to do it. :)
001. What are your nicknames?
I usually go by Chris, though I'm sometimes Kari online.
002. How do you style your hair?
Right now it's just shoulder length, but I usually have it a little shorter. My hair has a lot of wave and body, so I get it cut in layers and let it do what it wants, mostly.
003. What's new in your life right now?
Discovering that I probably need to go on a job hunt.
004. How many colours are you wearing now?
Looks like about four ... faded denim blue and my tan knit top is dotted with tiny dark red flowers with sage green leaves.
005. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
006. What was the last book you read?
I re-read all five Fuzzy novels for my Yuletide fic assignment, which was fun. I've started rereading Lois Bujold's Sharing Knife books in preparation for the release of the final one toward the end of the month.
007. Do you nap a lot?
Not intentionally. *hem* I pass out in my very comfy computer chair now and again.
008. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Well, I'm not going to make an idiot out of myself over someone who's already committed. Look for someone else or be happy by myself.
009. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
010. What's your favourite dessert?
Just one? Oooo ... french silk pie
011. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If it's just a quick shower, half an hour. If I have to wash my hair, between 45 minutes and an hour. Please note that this factors in occasional peeks online. ;)
012. What websites do you visit daily?
Live Journal, Google (mail, search and docs), Wikipedia (for light research)
013. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
Substitute teacher. I would love to go back to school.
014. Do you like to clean?
*looks around* Um. Not too much.
015. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Abba's Rock Me. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I haven't even heard it in years.
016. What's the last movie you saw?
I rewatched one of my faves, Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress. I think it's time for another go with The Hunt for Red October. ^_^
017. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Honest, respectful love, whatever form it takes.
018. What colour do you look best in?
019. Best time of your life
I've had some wonderful trips, especially to Great Britain, Vancouver and the Channel Islands.
020. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
BSG on Friday! :D
I tag: altitudeandwine (were you tagged already, hon?), clearillusion, dien, _faeriequeen, hinkydoodle, mjules, saltroseortopaz, sphinxvictorian, and anyone else who wants to!