BTW, there's a Babylon 5 spoiler behind this cut. Granted, the show's been out there for yonks, but there still might be SOMEONE who hasn't seen it and plans to. ^_^
5. Emperor Gregor Vorbarra from Lois Bujold's Vorkosigan series. Hey, I gots me a thing about hazel eyes, especially when they go with tall, brainy and dark-haired. If you ever meet the man I married, you'll see what I mean.
4. Ardath Bey from The Mummy. Ardath is really the only reason IMNSHO to watch either this movie or its sequel. Granted, any woman wanting to get his attention would have to break through his iron dedication to his cause, but I can't help but think the results would be worth it ...
3. Ran Cormallon from Doris Egan's Ivory series. Brilliant, loyal, courageous, drop-dead gorgeous, accomplished lover, and he falls arse-over-teakettle for a cute, short, cuddly-plump geek. Total wish fulfillment, if I'd written it you'd call it a Mary Sue. X^D
2. Marcus Cole from Babylon 5. A beautiful, manic, whimsical knight-errant of a man with gorgeous hair and a British accent. JMS committed an absolute crime against humanity when he sent Marcus into cryostasis STILL A VIRGIN! And though I am normally pretty confirmed in my vanilla hetness (well ... maybe butter brickle hetness. X^D ), I would not be kicking Susan Ivanova out of the bed if she decided to join us. Yes, Susan, you should have boffed him.
1. Commander William Adama from Battlestar Galactica. Now tell me, is anyone surprised? *sound of crickets and tumbleweeds* I thought not. ;^) Seriously though, here is a man who practically oozes unconsious personal power. Strip away his position, his rank, his uniform (YES, PLEASE GODS! STRIP AWAY THAT UNIFORM!!!), and he would still Command. He has taken some heavy hits to his sense of self lately, but from what I've seen, he's no less luscious for it. 8^9 Check out william_adama if you don't believe me!
*blinks at list* Dang, I didn't realize what a predilection I have for brunets ...